Saturday, December 27, 2008

I have no shame.

Alright. I gave in. I think I am officially....a digital scrapbooker. SICK! I can't tell you how many years I have fought my family on the idiocracy that is scrapbooking. But here I am...posting my first digital scrapbook page on this stupid blog. I almost want to break my own knee caps for it. I can't help it..I'm a graphic designer...this is in my blood. I say if it means I can work with Photoshop, then it's legit design. So suck it all you haters. Digital scrapbooking is kool. In fact, I would even go so far as to suggest that we ban the term scrapbooking and all its unholiness forever. It's graphic design kids...embrace it. It's cheap, it's fun, and it's photoshoppy.

My first page...

1 comment:

jess said...

dude, why not? it's easy, and i think it looks great.